HR Update is a way for MOSERS to communicate benefit news and updates with human resource and payroll representatives. Check back often and sign up to receive our emails. 

CURP Transfers

Oct 13, 2022, 07:44 AM by MOSERS

Attention University Employers: After participating in the College and University Retirement Plan (CURP) for at least six years, and while still employed in a CURP-covered position, an employee may elect to transfer their membership to the Missouri State Employees’ Plan 2011 (MSEP 2011). Please note that HR should submit the Transfer of CURP Membership form to MOSERS and enter the member into SEBES.Enrolling through SEBES is a new step in this process so we want to draw your attention to this change. See Transferring from CURP to MOSERS for more information.