If you have questions about employees, reports, or MOSERS’ processes or procedures, email email@example.com.
MOSERS Long-Term Disability Claim Submission Process
Starting October 1, 2020, employees have two new options to file a long-term disability claim, by phone or online. The preferred method to file a claim is by phone.
- Phone: Employee calls The Standard's toll free number 1 (844) 505-6026 to file a claim. (Preferred Method)
- Online: Employee files claim online at www.standard.com.
- Mail or Fax: Employee is responsible for completing Employee Statement, notifying their employer of their LTD claim, and assuring that the Employer's Statement and Physician's Statement are complete and mails or faxes paper forms to The Standard.
- Read: The Standard's Frequently Asked Questions About Filing A Long Term Disability Claim.
- Complete: Employer Statement. Email the Employer Statement to LTDMOSERS@standard.com.