Mid-Career Webinars (MC)
- For employees with at least five years of service (vested) and ten or more years until retirement eligibility.
- Sessions hosted by MOSERS; delivered via online webinar.
- Speakers include MOSERS and MO Deferred Comp.
- Daytime and evening sessions available; each session lasts approximately 2 hours.
- View the schedule below.
- Register by following step-by-step instructions for enrolling in a webinar via myMOSERS and GoTo Webinar.
- Prepare with our GoTo Webinar Control Panel & Troubleshooting Tips.
- Review information about cancellation policies.
|01/28/21||9:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.||Day|
|03/11/21||9:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.||Day|
|05/13/21||9:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.||Day|
|07/29/21||5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.||Evening|
|09/30/21||9:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.||Day|
MOSERS & You
- For employees with at least five years of service (vested) but ten or more years until retirement eligibility.
- Sessions delivered upon request from state agencies or departments. Please include as much information as possible in your request including version (see below).
- Content can be tailored to meet the needs of attendees or MOSERS can deliver either of our standard versions:
- Overview of the three pension plans (designed for earlier mid-career).
- Overview of the decisions to be made in retirement (designed for later mid-career).
- Available via online webinar or in-person seminar (subject to COVID-19 restrictions).
- Each session lasts approximately 1 hour.
MOSERS Mid-Career Education
Find Your Direction
September 2, 2020
It’s a good idea to review your benefits throughout your career to help you stay focused on meeting your retirement goals. MOSERS has educational opportunities to help you achieve your retirement goals.