Benefit of Your Benefits
Missouri State Employees' Retirement System
Published on Sept. 16, 2019
This video helps Missouri state employees understand the value of their benefits.
Your benefits are a valuable part of your total compensation. Learn more:
- New Employee Orientation brochure – This high level overview shows what your future benefits might look like over time. For example, $42,000 in employee contributions could mean up to $415,800 in retirement benefits – not even counting COLAs!
- Total Compensation Calculator – Enter your current salary to see the state's investment in your total compensation.
- Log in to myMOSERS and view your Benefit Statement, which shows when you will be eligible to retire and how much income you can expect in retirement from your MOSERS pension and your MO Deferred Comp savings, along with personalized information about all your other state benefits.
- Whether you are New to MOSERS, a Mid-Career Member, or Ready to Retire, you can explore your benefits by career stage.
- Sign up for an in-person seminar or webinar on our Education page.