From the Education Desk
University Ready to Retire Webinars – MSEP & MSEP 2000
The University Ready to Retire (Pre-Retirement) seminars for FALL 2020 have transitioned into online webinars due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation. These part-day sessions are designed for higher education institution employees who are within 5 years of retirement eligibility and are either MSEP or MSEP 2000 members. University faculty and staff can enroll by logging in to their myMOSERS.
Ready to Retire Webinars – MSEP 2011
We have two 2011 Ready to Retire (PreRetirement) sessions left on the schedule this year. These sessions are designed for general state employees who are within 5 years of retirement eligibility and are MSEP 2011 members. The September 29 webinar will continue as scheduled and the October 20 in-person seminar will be transitioned to a webinar due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation. Please advise your employees that both webinars are open for registration at https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/rt/8209038878405080065.
NOTE: Members of MSEP 2011 include those employed in a benefit-eligible position for the first time on or after January 1, 2011, or who elected a buyout and returned to state employment.
NEW Ready to Retire (PreRetirement) Webinars – MSEP & MSEP 2000
We have added three NEW Ready to Retire (PreRetirement) webinars to our 2020 schedule. These full-day sessions are for general state employees who are within 5 years of retirement eligibility are either MSEP or MSEP 2000 members. If you or your employees haven’t had a chance to attend one of the sessions, this is a great opportunity and registration is now open!
- October 16
- November 13 (closed captioning)
- December 18
- 8:30 – 12:00 – MOSERS (includes breaks)
- 12:00 – 12:30 – Lunch Break
- 12:30 – 1:20 – MO Deferred Comp (MODC)
- 1:30 – 2:20 – Missouri Consolidated Health Care Plan (MCHCP)
- 2:30 – 3:20 – Social Security Administration (SSA)
- 3:20 – 3:30 – Final Wrap-up
- Sign up at Go To Webinar – Ready to Retire Webinars.
- Select the date (from the dropdown) you wish to attend.
- Complete the information requested. Once registered, you will receive a confirmation email with the opportunity to add the date to your calendar along with reminder emails closer to the date of the session.
- If they register 15 days prior to the webinar date, attendees will receive a packet in the mail containing handouts for the session along with an individualized benefit estimate.
- If they register within 15 days of the webinar date, attendees will be able to download the handouts during the webinar and are encouraged to generate a benefit estimate online.
Annual Benefit Statement
Separation of Service