Our new website has launched!
We encourage you to look around. The new public website is:
- Responsive for mobile devices so you can use it more easily on your phone or tablet
- Simplified to make information about your benefits easier to understand
- Data-driven based on what our members search for and spend the most time on, so the most important things are easier to find
- Based on user input from active members, retirees, staff, and employers
- Organized by benefit type and career stage
The Retiree portion has all the information you need about the
You can also easily access information about:
- Reporting a Death
- What you need to know if you are leaving state employment
- What you need to know if you are a former state employee considering returning to state employment or applying for retirement
- If you are looking for a publication or form, you can easily find it in the Library
Through the member portal, now called myMOSERS, you will continue to have access your personalized benefit information, be able to submit forms securely, and register for educational programs. While the member portal has a new name, the functionality is the same. Simply use your existing Online ID and password to log in and view your personal information.
If you do not have an Online ID and password, you can create one at any time; however, you are not required to do so. Click on myMOSERS and scroll down to watch our quick login video for assistance. For your security, you must already have a valid email address on file at MOSERS. If you do not have a valid email address on file or if you need additional assistance, contact us and we'll be happy to assist you.
Let Us Know What You Think!
We welcome your feedback on the new website! Let us know what you like and any suggestions you have for improvement at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will use your feedback to continuously improve the website.