Cast Your Vote in the MOSERS Board of Trustees Election
The 2022 Board of Trustees Election is now open!
YesElections, the third-party election administrator has mailed an election notice to all eligible members with MOSERS alerting them that the Board Election is open for voting. This includes all active, term-vested, and retired members in the Missouri State Employees’ Plan (MSEP) and the Missouri State Employees’ Plan 2000 (MSEP 2000, which includes members of MSEP 2011).
In addition, YesElections has also emailed an election notice to all eligible members that have a qualified email on file with MOSERS. The election notice explains the three ways you can submit your vote. Be sure to check your inboxes for reminder emails throughout the election period!
How to Vote:
1. Via myMOSERS
- Simply log in to myMOSERS
- Click on the Vote Now button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
2. Directly through the voting site:
- Visit vote.yeselections.com/MOSERS to cast your vote.
- Enter your Election Code and your Voting Pin (located on the mailed/email election notice).
- Click Continue and follow the voting instructions.
3. By phone:
- Call (877) 247-6979 for active and inactive-vested members
- Call (877) 311-7913 for retired members
- You will need your Election Code and Voting PIN (located on the mailed/email election notice).
- Follow the prompts.
Eligible members will have six weeks to vote online or by phone. The election period ends on September 21, 2022.
Who are the Candidates?
We encourage you to take a moment to read through them so you can make an informed voting decision.
Your Vote Counts!
As a MOSERS member, you have the opportunity to cast your vote in the Board Election process. For active and term-vested members, your vote will have an impact on who will hold two of the eleven positions on the MOSERS Board of Trustees, and for retirees, your vote will impact who holds one of the eleven Board positions. The candidates receiving the majority of the votes will serve a 4-year Board term beginning January 2023.
Make sure your email is up to date to receive all notices! You can update it by logging in to myMOSERS, selecting Personal Information then clicking Update Personal Information.
Please note: Voting is conducted by the independent third-party election administrator, not MOSERS, so you will not be able to vote by calling MOSERS. Your election notice will include information on how to vote online or by phone.