Ready to Retire? Three NEW Webinar Opportunities!
We have added three new sessions to our 2020 schedule. They are designed for general state employees who are within 5 years of retirement eligibility and are either MSEP or MSEP 2000 members. If you haven’t had a chance to attend one of our sessions, this is a great opportunity and registration is open!
- October 16
- November 13 (closed captioning)
- December 18
- 8:30 – 12:00 MOSERS (includes breaks)
- 12:00 – 12:30 LUNCH BREAK
- 12:30 – 1:20 Missouri Deferred COMP (MODC)
- 1:30 – 2:20 Missouri Consolidated Health Care Plan (MCHCP)
- 2:30 – 3:20 Social Security Administration (SSA)
- 3:20 – 3:30 Final Wrap-up
- Click this link - Ready to Retire Webinars
- Select the date (from the dropdown) you wish to attend.
- Complete the information requested. Once registered, you will receive a confirmation email with the opportunity to add the date to your calendar along with reminder emails closer to the date of the session.
- If you register 15 days or more prior to the webinar date, you will receive a packet in the mail containing handouts for the session along with an individualized benefit estimate.
- If you register within 15 days of the webinar date, you will be able to download the handouts during the webinar and you are encouraged to generate a benefit estimate online. Go to the MOSERS Video Gallery and watch Creating a Benefit Estimate if you need some tips.